Friday, March 25, 2011

checking in

Here's a quick look through the garden to see how all the little residents are doing after last night's cold spell.  Looks like everyone is no worse for wear and some are even thriving :)

the first little strawberry flowers of spring :)













can you see me?











These tiny carrot sprouts are the very same ones I had given up hope of ever seeing.  It looks like they're going to be competing with the buttercrunch lettuce I interplanted after all.




red potato



spinach
I was worried about the soggy soil in my potato bucket, but these guys seem to be thriving.

The nursery spinach is going to give a nice little head start to the seeds starting to creep up behind them... it's about time to plant the next section of the row.

No comments:

Post a Comment